Project management and installation
We take full ownership at every stage of the process and our point of difference is our commitment to take a job from conception to completion, from design and draughting stage, through to fabrication and site installation. Our in-house draughtsperson works closely with our local design and engineering companies, ensuring that all work carried out is correct first time. We take a genuine interest in our clients’ projects and when it comes to installations we are competent and careful. We like to see a job well done, and maximising our clients operational up-time.
The combined experience and knowledge of the Superior Stainless team is extensive and covers a broad range of engineering expertises. Our trades staff are full-trained, time-served industry tradespeople or serving their apprenticeship, who are professional and passionate about their work and outputs. We make it our business to ensure that we are always up to date with best practices and our benches are meticulously polished by our specialist polishers, who ensure a consistently high level of finish across the board.
We also have in-house capability both in terms of skill and equipment to complete any titanium or other exotic material welding/fabrication project.
Some of our products & services include:
- Commercial and domestic kitchens
- Balustrades and handrails
- Architectural features
- Trucks, Trailers, Ute canopies
- Exhaust systems for motorcycles and racing cars
- Airplane components
- Marine fittings
- Pressure vessels
- Container workshop fitouts
- Food, Beverage & Dairy plant
- General plant maintenance
- Conveyors and product moving systems
- a 4.1-metre 220 tonne CNC press brake, folding up to 10mm plate.
- a 4.05-metre CNC guillotine can cut aluminium up to 8mm thick, mild steel up to 6mm and stainless steel to 3mm.
- a heavy duty Swage machine has a 500mm throat depth and can swage up to 2mm mild steel.
- a Demmeler jig table for fast set-up and breakdown of mechanical jigs.
- a MIG, pulse MIG, TIG, arc and spot welding machines, Both AC and DC welding.
- Heavy plate rolls up to 8mm stainless steel.
- Heavy duty corner notcher up to 6mm mild steel.
- Heavy duty tube notcher for all handrail needs.
- large glass bead blast cabinet for small stainless steel parts.
- a 5 tonne gantry crane.
- two 3 tonne mono cranes.
- manual plasma cutting up to 16mm plate.
- fully-equipped polishing shop for both stainless steel and aluminium.